nRF5340 Bluetooth 5.3 Module Matter & LE Audio FSC-BT631D
FSC-BT631D is composed of nRF5340 and CSR8811 dual Bluetooth, supporting BLE, BR/EDR, mesh, NFC, Thread and zigbee.
By default, FSC-BT631D module is equipped with powerful and easy-to-use Feasycom firmware. Ilt's easy to use and completely encapsulated. Feasycom firmware enables users to access Bluetooth functionality with simple AScll commands delivered to the module over serial interface - it's just like a Bluetooth modem.
Therefore, FSC-BT631D provides an ideal solution for developers who want to integrate Bluetooth wireless technology into their design.
|Bluetooth Module Model||FSC-BT631D|
|Bluetooth version||Bluetooth 5.3|
|Dimension||12mm x 15mm x 2.2mm|
|Transmit Power||nRF5340 :+3 dBm|
|CSR8811:+5 dBm(Basic Data Rate)|
|Profiles||GAP, ATT, GATT, SMP, L2CAP|
|Frequency||2.402 - 2.480 GHz|
- Main features
- LE Audio
- Direction Finding
- 2 Mbps,Advertising Extensions and Long Range
- Class 1 Bluetooth power level supported
- Bluetooth mesh
- Thread, Zigbee and 802.15.4
- Full-speed USB
- Secure Key Storage
- Low Complexity Communications Codec (LC3)
- l²S and PDM audio interfaces
- Capable of all angle-of-arrival (AoA) and angle-of-departure (AoD) roles in Bluetooth Direction Finding
- Ultra-low-power radio