1. Feasycom new app which is similar to nearby will be approved
The discontinued support of Nearby Service constantly be a difficult problem for us who wanted to continue beacon business. Feasycom will provide free sdk to those who will develop their own app.Now, the sdk is almost finished, once the final testing phase is completed, we’ll attach it to our website. Please stay tuned.
2. One technical staff will be appointed to the United States.
Along with the Bluetooth market demand of whole world enlarge continuously, Feasycom plan to appoint our technical supporter to various countries. The first site will be US. The first technical will arrive to us next month, after Las Vegas Expo.
3. New economic product FSC-BT671 module used for mesh.
One of Feasycom new module has been released. As IoT devices evolve, more and more people attach importance to the mesh solution. Feasycom provide economic mesh dedicated module for you. Here is the short introduction:
FSC-BT671 use a Bluetooth low-power chip includes a 40 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller which delivers a maximum power output of 19 dBm. The chip's maximum receive sensitivity is -93 (1 Mbps 2 GFSK) dBm, supporting a complete DSP instruction set and floating point unit for faster calculations. Low-power Gecko technology, support fast wake-up time and energy-saving modes. The BT671 software and SDK support for Bluetooth Low Energy (LE), Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth mesh networks. The module also support for proprietary wireless protocol development.
FSC-BT671 combines an energy-friendly MCU with a highly integrated radio transceiver. The module is suited for any battery operated application other systems requiring high performance and low energy consumption.
· 2.4-GHz RF Transceiver Compatible With Bluetooth low energy (BLE) 4.2 and 5 standard
· Integrate MCU to execute Bluetooth protocol stack.
· Postage stamp sized form,
· Low power
· Class 1 support(up to +19 dBm)
· The default UART Baud rate is 115.2Kbps and can support from 1200bps up to 230.4Kbps.
· UART, I2C, SPI, 12-bit ADC(200ks/S)data connection interfaces.
· Support the OTA upgrade.
· Bluetooth stack profiles support: LE HID, and all BLE protocols.
· IoT Sensors and End Devices
· Health & Medical Devices
· Home Automation
· Accessories Devices
· Human Interface Devices
· Metering Devices
· Commercial and Retail Lighting and Sensing