QCC3056 is an ultra-low power, single-chip solution, optimized for use in truly wireless earbuds and hearables. It supports True Wireless Mirroring technology and has Wide range of differentiating audio features, including Voice service support with Always-on Wakeup Word activation or button press activation, Qualcomm Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation, aptX Adaptive at up to 96Khz audio resolution, Qualcomm aptX Voice, and Qualcomm cVc Echo Cancellation and Noise Suppression. Bluetooth LE Audio is also supported.
QCC3056 Main Features:
- Bluetooth 5.2
- Ultra-small form factor
- Qualcomm True Wireless Mirroring technology for improved robustness and a superior user experience
- Software architecture compatible with Qualcomm® QCC302x and QCC304x series
- High-performance audio combined with low-power consumption
- Support for Qualcomm Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)-feed forward, feedback and hybrid-and Qualcomm® Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation
QCC3046 is a single-chip solution designed to elevate the truly wireless consumer experience and enable robust connectivity, all day wear and comfort, integrated Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Voice Assistant support, and Qualcomm True Wireless Mirroring technology.
QCC3056 VS QCC3046
Here is a specification comparison of QCC3056&QCC3046
Qualcomm QCC3056 Bleutooth Module
Feasycom launched a solution called FSC-BT1046A, basing on QCC3056. It is a Bluetooth dual-mode module, integrated an ultra-low-power DSP and application processor with embedded flash memory, a high-performance stereo codec, a power management subsystem, l2S,LED drivers and ADC I/O in a SOC IC.
- Qualified to Bluetooth v5.2 specification
- High-performance 24-bit stereo audio interface
- I2S/PCM interfaces input
- aptX, aptX HD Audio
- SBC and AAC audio codecs support
- Serial interfaces: UART, Bit Serializer (12c/SPI), USB 2.0
If you are interested in FSC-BT1046A, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always at your service.