What is Bluetooth MESH
Bluetooth mesh networking enables many-to-many (m:m) device communications and is optimized for creating large-scale device networks. It is ideally suited for building automation, sensor network, asset tracking, and other Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that require tens, hundreds, or thousands of devices to communicate with one another.
Bluetooth MESH Networking Features
- Low power consumption
- Good accessibility
- Low cost
- With good transferability and interoperability
Bluetooth MESH Solution
Introduction of Bluetooth underground lighting solution:
1.Bluetooth is used for network transparent transmission. Customers need to add MCU to control the function logic of light status. The MCU and Bluetooth communicate through serial port to form a node device; the data exchange between node devices is realized through Bluetooth; many Node devices form a device network, and users can set the device status in the network through APP or PC port tools.
2. Bluetooth not only performs logic function processing but also takes into account the network transparent transmission. At present, Feasycom Bluetooth MESH module has open MCU for customer. Customers can use mesh module FSC-BT681/FSC-BT671 as MCU for corresponding functional logic applications, and do not need to add an additional MCU to reduce hardware costs, as shown in the figure below;
Bluetooth Mesh Parking Iot Lighting Solution:
1. Save personnel cost. The status setting of related equipment can be completed through the APP or PC, without the need for personnel to go to each equipment site to set and process.
2. The lighting effect is more intelligent. The state of the corresponding scene light can be preset in advance through the Bluetooth mesh. For example, when there is no vehicle or no people, the light is in a low-brightness state (20%); when someone or a vehicle moves, the corresponding sensing contact will link with the corresponding area lights to enter a high-brightness state (80%) to avoid Controlled by a single infrared sensor. When there is no vehicle or no people in the state, keep a low brightness; when a vehicle or person is sensed, the corresponding light will enter a high brightness.
3. Save energy, reduce carbon and green; avoid extensive management, no matter whether there are vehicles or personnel, the brightness is the same, reducing waste of resources.