Smart lighting is an important entry of smart home, the traditional lighting solutions have problems such as complicated wiring and single control. Adopting Feasycom BLE Mesh network solution to replace traditional solution, no additional wiring is required, provide the smarter control, improve user experience.
MESH usage application
Bluetooth 5.0 MESH is a low-energy Bluetooth network topology for many-to-many device communication established by the SIG Bluetooth association. As a Bluetooth low energy communication network, it can be used in these field such as building automation, wireless sensor networks and asset management, etc.
Building automation: Smart lighting, smart security
Wireless sensor: Smart greenhouse, smart industry, smart community
Asset tracking: Asset status and Asset tracking management
Related MESH products
Bluetooth Mesh module advantage
- Bluetooth 5.0 (BLE 5.0), compatible with BLE 4.2/4.0
- Supports Bluetooth SIG standard Mesh protocol
- Can be controlled by Smartphone, compare with gateway controlled, lower network latency
- The delay and packet loss rate of the entire network are better than those of the Zigbee network
- Up to 60,000 devices can be accommodated in the network
- Small size BLE module
Mesh block diagram
The mobile APP can be connected to any node for data transmission. Any node in the network can communicate in both directions.
Feasycom Mesh module features
- 1、AT command programmable
- 2、Supports OTA
- 3、Data transmission within the network can be unicast or multicast;
- 4、Support light control RGB 3 outputs or 2 PWM complementary outputs and other combined outputs
- 5、Supports SIG Mesh standard