WiFi6 and BT5.0 Single-Chip SoC Module 802.11ax | FSC-BW150
FSC-BW150 is a dual-band WiFi6 and BT5.0 dual-mode single-chip high-performance SoC module.
FSC-BW150 integrates with the Cortex-M4F CPU, the main frequency can reach 480MHz. With the internal integrated 992KB SRAM, 752KB ROM and on-chip SPI flash memory up to 128Mbits, it provides users with powerful hardware support for secondary development.
FSC-BW150 module supports the standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n/a/ac/ax protocol and the complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use this module to add networking functions to existing equipment, or build an independent network controller.
FSC-BW150 module provides maximum practicability at the lowest cost, providing unlimited possibilities for Wi-Fi function embedding in other systems.
Bluetooth Wi-Fi Module
Bluetooth V5.0 LE & BR/EDR
12mm × 12 mm × 2.2mm
-20℃ to +80℃
-40℃ to +85℃
● Bluetooth 5.0 Dual-Mode
● CMOS single-chip fully-integrated RF, Modem and MAC
● Wi-Fi 6 support 2.4GHz/5GHz Frequency band
● Support STA, AP, Wi-Fi Direct mode at the same time
● Support LDPC
● Support MU-MIMO, OFDMA
● Support DCM, Mid-amble, UORA
● Support WEP / WPA / WPA2 / WPA3-SAE Personal, MFP Frequency band
● Integrated Cortex-M4F CPU with MPU and FPU
● CPU speed up to 480Mhz
● On-chip memory includes 992KB SRAM and 752KB ROM
● Supports SDIO/SPI/USB2.0
● Integrated hardware crypto accelerator AES/RSA/HASH/ECC
● Integrated True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
● Support external OPI SDR/DDR PSRAM
● Integrated 128mbits SPI flash
● Integrated UART/I2S/I2C/PWM/SPI/SDMMC