|Reading type||Cards such as TK4001, EM4100, etc.|
|Operating system||Win XP\Win CE\Win 7\Win 10\LIUNX\Vista\Android|
|Other||Status Indicator: 2-color LED ("red" power LED, "green" status indicator) Built-in speaker: Buzzer,
LED and Buzzer can be controlled. Output Format: Support customized format, optional "DIP switch format".
|Datasheet||FSC-SYR10D ID-USB Card Reader||july 21, 2023|
- Connect one end of the cable to the corresponding interface of the computer, and the other end to the communication port of the card reader, and the card reader will enter the self-test and initialization from the "drop" sound;
- when the indicator of the card reader is "red", to indicate that the reader is waiting for the card state. Tip: test reader to read the label method: open the computer's output software (such as: Notepad \ WORD \ EXCEL and other editors), will be close to the card reader, the output software at this time the cursor shows the label card number.
2. Detect the card reader connected to the computer method
Card reader into the card state, open the computer "Device Manager", check whether the option menu appears in the ergonomic input devices, if there is, it shows that the device has been successfully connected to the computer.
3. Precautions and Simple Troubleshooting
- If the data connection cable is directly inserted into the charging plug, It will cause the card reading to be unsuccessful.
- There are more factors affecting the card reading distance, due to the use of different protocols, different antenna designs, the surrounding environment (mainly metal objects) and different cards, etc., all of which will affect the actual card reading distance.
- If the card reader reading distance is too long, it will cause unstable or failed card reading, avoid reading the card in the critical state (just can read the distance of the card). At the same time too close to the two readers will interfere with each other.
- Way to read the card, it is recommended that the card is facing the card reader naturally close, with the card from the side of the fast crossing the card reading method is not desirable, does not guarantee the success of the card reading.
- When swiping the card, it is recommended not to operate the mouse to avoid errors in the transmission of data.
- The length of the communication cable between card reader and computer should be less than 15 meters.
- No response to card swiping: whether the interface is plugged in; whether the RF card is the corresponding RFID card; whether the RF card is bad; whether another RF card is in the reading range.
- Transfer data error: whether to operate the mouse when swiping the card; whether to read the card in the environment of strong electromagnetic field interference; whether the communication cable between the card reader and the computer is too long; whether to read the card in the critical state.