- Small size, portable to carry out
- Bluetooth 4.2 BR/EDR+BLE
- USB-UART Data transceiver
- Supports SPP, GATT, HID profiles
|Major Profiles||GATT (Central & Peripheral), SPP (Master & Slave), HID|
|Other Profiles||ATT, GAP, SMP, HCI, L2CAP|
|OTA||Device Firmware Upgrade Over The Air|
|TX power Conducted||6 dBm (max)|
|Antenna||PCB Coil antenna|
|Gain||2 dBi (Max)|
|Power supply||5V USB|
|Size (mm)||60 x 19 x 8|
Transparent Transmission Mode
1. Install the driver
2. View the device manager. You can see that a new serial device has been added.
3. Open the serial port through the serial port tools.
4. Send command switches to the transparent transmission mode. Command: AT+USBCFG=1.
5. Connect this device via SPP on your Android phone
6. Two-way data transmission.
1. Insert the FSC-BP302 Dongle.
2. Open the device manager. Can see the identified device
3. Connect this device via SPP on your Android phone.
4. On the PC side, open a notepad and lock the mouse cursor in Notepad.
5. Enter data on the mobile phone and click Send. You can see that the data sent by the phone is output to the notebook by the HID.