- Temperature and humidity detection
- TI CC2640R2F chip, Bluetooth 5.1 version
- Small size, with push button and LED status light
- CR2032 coin replaceable battery
- Broadcast range up to 100m in open area
- Real-time detection and broadcast
- Supports broadcasting ibeacon, eddystone, Altbeacon ,and sensors data simultaneously
- Broadcast parameters configurable
- FREE App and SDK
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.1|
|TX Power||-23 dBm to +5 dBm, 0 dBm by default|
|Temperature Range||-20℃ to +60℃ (-4℉ to +140℉)|
|Humidity Range||0 to 100% RH|
|Typical Humidity Accuracy||2% RH|
|Typical Temperature Accuracy||0.2 ℃|
|Motion Sensor||Optional, can be added|
|Power Supply||CR2032 (230mAh)|
|Battery Life||280 days (ADV Interval = 1300 ms; TX Power = 0 dBm)|
|Size (Φ* H)||32.5 * 11 mm|
|Net Weight||8.45 g|
Power ON: Long press the button, LED flashes for 3 times, device powered on.
Power OFF: Long press the button until the LED light on steadily, release the button, powered off.
This device can work with Feasycom’s FeasyMonitor APP and Gateway Device FSC-BP201 to implement remote monitoring. See more information in < FeasyMonitor APP User Guide> document.
To set up regular beacon operation, please refer to document.