Bluetooth Low Energy Module Development Board | FSC-DB690
FSC-DB690 is a Bluetooth Low Energy Module Testing Board USB Port. It's a development board designed for FSC-BT690 BLE Module.
Comparing with the bluetooth module itself, FSC-DB690 is much more convenient & easy for users to do testing. With the USB Port, the module can be connected to the computer directly, time saving, and ensuring the stability. Working with Feasycom's FREE UART tool, users can have the full control of the FSC-BT690 by using AT Commands.
Below you would find more features of the module FSC-BT690.
Bluetooth Module Model
5.4mm X 5.8mm X 1.2mm
UART, I2C, SPI
GATT Central & Peripheral, customizable
-19.5 dBm to +2.5 dBm
External antenna required
Bluetooth 5.1 Specifications, Ultra-small Size, Affordable Cost
● 2.4-GHz RF Transceiver Compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.1
● Ultra-small Size 5.4mm X 5.8mm X 1.2mm
● Supports Multiple BLE Connections (Up to 3 Connections)
● Programmable Transmit Output Power from -19.5dBm to +2.5 dBm
● Operating Voltage: 1.1V to 3.6V
● Supports SPI, UART, I2C Interfaces